FBA-Acase-Acer A500 ( 3 pk)
Usually ships in 1 business days|
|Shipping: ||Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. |
|Package Length:||11.0 inches|
|Package Width:||8.0 inches|
|Package Height:||0.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Average Customer Rating:|| based on 31 reviews|
|Average Customer Review: ( 31 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
10 of 11 found the following review helpful:
Great Protective Screen Jul 29, 2011
These screens are great and REALLY worth the money. I was looking at another protective screen on Amazon, but ultimately went with this one because it comes with 3 in a package. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the way it is intended to be put on the screen. The pull tab is on the opposite side of the camera hole and make orientation when applying the screen difficult. It does come with 2 extra "red tabs". If you purchase this, just use one of the red tabs on the camera hole side and start application from there. After that, it was smooth sailing. There are no air holes on Acer... nothing "snuck up" under the protective screen, so it looks exactly like it did before I applied the screen. They are durable and an excellent buy. Just be prepared to go through a couple of screens before getting it perfect. With 3 in a package, it's not a problem!
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
nice product Aug 30, 2011
By Kiran Boosetty
The protective sheet is covered with peel off plastic sheet on both sides, which is pretty neat. It could be a bit difficult to align the front camera with provided hole. I wish the designers would have designed the peel off to be pulled from the camera hole end instead. The set comes with a air bubble remover plastic and a glass cleaning cloth.
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
Protector sheets Aug 16, 2011
Although the protectors work well once you get them on. It takes a steady hand and some luck to get them on straight. After several attempts I was able to get one "close enough" and settled to leave it. Even with the difficulty of getting it on, I would not use the tablet without a screen protector.
2 of 2 found the following review helpful:
Easy to put on Sep 01, 2011
It was easy for my husband to apply to the screen. No bubbles. My 4 year old's fingerprints get all over it but it comes right off with the acer cloth.
1 of 1 found the following review helpful:
Good quality. Easy application process. Dec 30, 2011
By T. Langston
The screen protectors are quite nice. Three screen protectors, a squeegee, and a cleaning cloth come packaged together. All of the screen protectors are sealed on either side by plastic layers.
To apply to the tablet, I did the following:
1. I cleaned the tablet itself with lens cleaner and a cloth that I use to clean my glasses. I did not use the cloth that was provided, despite being the same material as the cloth I use to clean my glasses. The cloth provided was of smaller size and I didn't want to fuss with it when I had other cloths that I know work well.
2. Make sure that the screen is clean of all dust, which is not a problem if you use lens cleaner and a lens cloth.
3. Peel away part of the plastic covering the protector and align the protector with the hole left for the front-facing camera and the top of the tablet. Take the time to get it straight otherwise it will look lousy. Invest the time in the beginning and you won't have to take the time later on undoing your work.
4. Peel away the rest of the plastic while squeegeeing the screen protector onto the screen of the tablet. Do not let the plastic fall onto the screen, otherwise you are sure to get air bubbles. Should you get air bubbles, and they are not a result of a dirty screen, just lift up the protector to release the bubble and squeegee the protector back on. Again, do not let the protector lie on the screen on its own... squeegee it onto the screen.
5. Once the protector is on the screen, remove the plastic on the outer side of the protector as it is not meant to be left on and is likely scratched due to the squeegeeing that you did in the previous step.
I don't understand the negative reviews that this product received. I took my time, fixed my errors early, and got it right without wasting the other two protectors.
See all 31 customer reviews on Amazon.com
You may also like ...